Tuesday| October 3, 2017 | 10 am-1 pm (Farm closes at 1)
Cost: $6+ tax per person for ages 2 to adult
Additional Costs: Cow Train … $1 per ride.
Pumpkins will be arriving in October!
Reservations required and MUST be made online.
What is included:
- Six-acre corn maze with age-appropriate “passports” to help guide you through the trails from entrance to exit.
- Play time on the Lil’ Farmers Playground.
- Other activities around the farm including: Spider Web, Dummy Steer Roping, Hamster Wheel, Pumpkin Bowling, Corn Hole Toss, Tether Ball, See Saws, Giddy Up Bouncy Balls.
Tips for your visit
- Please provide students with drinking water! We will have bottled water for sale. We do not have water fountains on the farm
- Our concession stand will not be open on field trip days. Our gift shop, The Koop, will have water and prepackaged snacks available to purchase as well as souvenirs. Please remember tax is included in our prices.
- We have restrooms and hand-washing stations
- You will be assigned a picnic area upon arrival.
- You are more than welcomed to bring blankets to have a picnic lunch.
- Please dress appropriately. Wear jeans and closed-toe shoes. Caps or hats are recommended. Don’t forget sunscreen and off!!
- REMEMBER to check the weather before your scheduled field trip. Our business depends on weather. If it is raining or the grounds are too muddy, we will not open and will do our best to reschedule. We will be in contact with you to reschedule if need be.
PLEASE arrive on time … we have a schedule to follow. Field trip times are from 10 am to 1 pm. The farm closes at 1pm on field trip days. You are responsible for your students.
Safety: This is an ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITY. Please check your children’s records for “bee” sting allergies. There will also be hay bales for the children to sit and play on so check on allergies pertaining to hay straw. If a child has an allergy, the child must bring appropriate medication. We will not administer or distribute any medication. On site, we have an emergency first aid kit.